Friday, December 9, 2016

Flashback Femslash Friday: San Junipero

Okay, this one is a quasi-flashback, I guess.

Has Feminist Internet already talked about the Black Mirror episode "San Junipero"? I'm sure pre-Nov. 8th I had some really deep thoughts about it, but now all I can think is how I want to figure out how to get plugged into San Junipero.

Now that we're in a Buffy-esque hellscape like in "Dopplegangland," the ultimate in escapism seems like one of three viable strategies for enduring the next four years.

(In case you're wondering, the other two options are "channel my inner Vampire Willow" and "stay, resist and fight." I suspect I will do a combo of all three, in reality.)

Anyway, have people watched Black Mirror yet? What do you think?

Talk about this or other stuff!


No comments: