Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Open Thread

Hi everyone,

I'm still on a half-assed mission to not take anything blog-related seriously for the rest of the year, just out of a general desire to keep things kind of light for awhile. It is truly an impossible endeavor, I believe. But, having an open thread might help?

Like, what are some cool things you have been reading, playing, doing, or watching?

I'm currently reading Upton Sinclair's The Jungle, and it sure is a dark read. Will anything good ever happen to that family? Is getting one piece of stale rye bread to split among 17 people really going to be the highlight of their lives? I guess I'll keep reading to find out.

I've also been playing Portal 2 for about the past 3 months. (Don't judge! I only play it once every few weeks or so). I forget why my character is now carrying around a potato. But, whatever. It's funny.

No comments: